- Attend our monthly Business After Hours. This is one of our most popular functions and it's FREE, informal and fun! Bring lots of business cards and register for door prizes.
- Attend one of our Breakfasts or Luncheons. Scheduled on an as-needed basis, these events provide an opportunity to meet new people and learn from our speakers.
- Get involved in a committee or task force; many do not demand a great deal of your time and the rewards can be immense.
Be and Informed Member of the Community
- Read our monthly E-newsletter and be informed on Chamber events, activities and programs.
- Our Legislative Awareness program helps our members know what is going on at local, regional, state and national levels of govenment. We represent your concerns and opinions on issues of importance.
- Attend the workshops and seminars the Chamber offers. Chamber members also get a discount on many of the training seminars and workshops offered by the Great Plains Techonology Center.
Other Benefits and Notes of Interest for Chamber Members
- As a member in good standing, your credit is good with us. You may charge many things to your account and be billed once a month.
- As a current member of the Chamber, you are eligible for the Oklahoma Blue Group Health insurace plan.